To receive an e-mail whenever a new item is added, just click the “Follow” button at the very bottom of this page.
Did you know the Service Coordination Handbook has gone digital? It’s available here to view, download, or print out. Chapters include:
- Service Coordination and Coordinators
- Introduction to Procedural Safeguards
- Multidisciplinary Team Process
- Interagency Agreements
- Evaluation and Eligibility
- The Individualized Family Service Plan Process
Think of it as a one-stop shop for the answers to all your questions about service coordination in Early Start. There’s also a section of Handbook Resources, which includes 21 additional documents and useful tools. Even more chapters are planned for the future, so bookmark the Service Coordination handbook here.