This group offers the chance for Early Start professionals and parents to talk about the various challenges and successes around providing early interventions services to children and families in natural environments.
Each of the tabs above represent a topic area related to natural environment. These topics are:
- Insurance-funded Services
- Associated Costs and/or Savings
- Routines-Based Intervention (RBI) in Diverse Settings and Contexts
- Coaching and Transdisciplinary Teamwork
- Services to Families Who Are Monolingual
Within each topic area tab, you'll find a discussion forum to add your thoughts about what's working well and current challenges around each topic. You'll also have the chance to share resources and materials.
Visit the Resource Library on the right, and use the Box Uploading Tool below it to share your own resources!
You can view and download resources that you and others have shared below.